P500 KeySafe by Kidde keeps keys safe while you allow access to remote sites and infrequently-used areas. Key Safe P500 is the most rugged and durable key box in the AccessPoint line of products. Facilitate entry to your facilities by providing authorized users with the push-button code to obtain the key. Simply change the code, instead of issuing new keys, to accommodate personnel changes such as temporary employees or service technicians.
The tough and weather-resistant P500 contains triple-wall construction, stainless steel reinforcements, and an extra-long latching bolt. Its stainless steel liner is rustproof and resists prying.
• Triple wall construction • Stainless steel reinforcements
• Long travel latching bolt • Clutching lock
• Code anti-tamper plate
• Full weather cover • Easy push button interface
• Pry resistant security liner • Integrated Key Tray
• Triple wall construction • Clutching handle mechanism slips if forced
• 12 buttons provide 4,096 possible codes • Heavy duty stainless steel reinforcements won’t rust
• Solid stainless steel security liner resists prying • Multiple security layers protect your keys
• Code combination is quick and easy to change
• Comes with optional anti-tamper screw if you don’t want the code to be changed
• Heavy duty, impact resistant cover protects the Key Safe from the weather
*Optional Alarm interface available - call for details.
Mechanical Override - Employees or service technicians can gain entry, even in a power outage
Remote sites - Authorized individuals gain convenient access at remote structures like utility buildings or sheds
Authorized Individuals Only - Issue access codes so that only authorized personnel may enter secure areas
You no longer need to choose between convenience or security with the new Key Safe P500.
We paired our easy to use push button design with a heavy duty, triple wall vault, and long travel clutching lock. We also added 2 more buttons for 4,096 possible code combinations.
PERMANENT SECURITY NAMEPLATES
Protect your investment with Permanent Identification Plates. Plates are engraved with your copy and permanently applied for a complete security solution. (Nameplates WILL NOT be made unless "YES" is selected in the "Security Nameplate" drop down box below)
• Black w/ white engraving • Copy area: .75" x 1.5"
• Up to 10 lines of Identification Copy - 12 characters/spaces per line