BELOW IS A MAP OF DELIVERY TIMES FOR PRODUCTS SHIPPED
FROM SANZO SPECIALTIES, INC. (NY) VIA UPS GROUND SERVICE
(DAYS IN TRANSIT ARE BUSINESS DAYS - MONDAY THRU FRIDAY)
STOCK ITEM ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 3PM EST (M-F).
WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
PRINTED PRODUCTS WILL SHIP AFTER NORMAL PRODUCTION TIME (see product for details).
Remember you can track your orders by logging into your account at the top of this page.
(Your User Name is your Email Address and your Password is whatever you chose)
ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENTS OF DUTIES AND TAXES (Ground Service).
CLICK HERE FOR UPS BROKERAGE CANADIAN RATE GUIDE.
Save on URGENT shipments by using UPS WORLDWIDE EXPRESS and EXPEDITED services and
routine entry preparation will be provided at no additional charge when UPS is designated as
the CUSTOMS BROKER. Additional charges may apply for complex customs clearance procedures.
|How do I enter an APO or FPO address?|
When you come to the Shipping and billing page, please follow these steps when entering an APO or FPO address:
- Enter the recipient's full name and address in the relevant fields.
- Enter "APO" or "FPO" in the City field.
- If the recipient is stationed in the Americas please select "AA" from the ?State/Province? drop-down menu.
- If the recipient is
stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East please select
"AE" from the State/Province drop-down menu.
- If the recipient is stationed in Asia or the Pacific please select "AP" from the State/Province drop-down menu.
- Regardless of where the recipient is stationed, select "United States" from the Country drop-down menu.
What is an APO address or an FPO address?
- APO stands for "Army Post Office," and is associated with US Army or Air Force installations.
- FPO stands for "Fleet Post Office," and is associated with US Navy installations and ships in the United States.
APO addresses can only be sent USP Priority Mail. Can not be sent UPS.
The charge on all APO addresses will be charged $15.00.
Packages shipped via USPS Priority Mail reach their destination in 2-3 days in the continental US