Solar Outdoor Brochure Box on a Stake
New solar powered lid and weather resistant outdoor brochure box with business card holder is available in Black or White on a yard stake.
Your listing flyers will not outshine the competitions!
Stake is made of 5/16 inch Steel Round Rod Stake - Outdoor Powder-Coat Finish - Thicker and smoother than regular powder-coat
Extra Rider Bar - allows easy placement of an additional sign, stock rider, directional sign, agent name rider, or balloons.
- Specially designed stake with a "push-in-the-ground" footstep
- Box is attached to the stake, ready to use... simply slide in panel and attach top
- Temperature tested from -30° to 160° F
- Holds up to 150 8½" x 11" flyers
- Business card pocket holds up to 30 business cards
- Made of white/black/red styrene with clear front panel "Please Take One" printed in red at the bottom of the white and black boxes. Red brochure boxes are printed with "Please Take One" in black.
1. Solar Panel
2. Brochure holder
3. Light selection switch
4. Business card holder
5. Mounting holes
7. Removable Plexiglass
-The Brochure Box can be set to illuminate for 4 hours, 6 hours,
or continually run until the battery is depleted to 50%.
-We recommend installing the Brochure Box as early as
possible in the morning in order to get a full day's charge.
The Brochure Box WILL NOT charge in the off position.
The off position is for storage purposes only to preserve
battery power when not in use.
Using Your Box
-Insert business cards into the business card holder and insert brochures.
Then close the lid of the brochure box, allow to charge all day.
OFF Position - Far left position
Position 1 - Operates the LEDs until the battery level reaches 50%
Position 2 - Operates the LEDs for 4 hours a night
Position 3 - Operates the LEDs for 6 hours a night
Note: The Brochure Box will NOT charge in the off position. This
position is for storage purposes only, to conserve battery life.
Solar Brochure Holder Not Lighting? Causes and Solutions
1) Switch is not set to and operation mode (Auto, 4 or 6)
2) Ambient light source is “tricking” the unit into thinking it's daytime.
3) Battery did not receive a proper charge (no power reserve in battery) due
to weather conditions or shadow castings during the day.
1) Be sure switch is set to an operation mode and not the off position. Unit will
not charge throughout the day or operate at night if the switch is in the off
position. Off position should only be used when storing the unit and even then
every 2 months the unit should be charged to maintain the battery life.
2) Try covering the panel completely with a dense material such as double
corrugated cardboard or wood with the switch on and check for operation.
If the light operates then a lighting source is affecting your unit at night.
Reposition the Brochure Box to an area with no ambient light or remove the ambient light source.
3) Try placing the unit under a 500w halogen bulb (6 to 8 inches away) for one minute with the switch on then covering
the panel with a dense material such as double corrugated cardboard or wood and check for operation. If the unit
operates then your unit is not receiving a sufficient charge throughout the day. Cloudy/stormy weather can cause this
but the number one reason for this is shadow crossings on the panel. Even the smallest bit of shadow will disable the
solar panel from operating, providing no charge to the battery reserve.