Skip to content
Have any questions?
Toggle mobile menu
Deal of the Day
Essential Industries During COVID-19
Brochure Holders & Info Dispensers
Outdoor Brochure Holders
Outdoor Brochure Holders on Stake
Indoor Brochure Holders
Cobra Key Cabinets
Kidde Key Cabinets
MasterLock Key Cabinets
MMF Key Storage
Shurlok Key Cabinets
Key Lock Boxes
Permanent Mount Key Lock Boxes
Portable Key Lock Boxes
Bluetooth Locks and Key Access
Hotel Motel Key Tags
Licensed Realtor Accessories
Name Badges, & Desk Plates
Pennants, Banners & Flags
Stock Pennants & Banners
Pens & Pencils
Personalized Items - No Minimums
Personalized Coaster Sets
Presentation & Document Folders
Real Estate Office Supplies & Forms
Business Cards & Accessories
Labels & Stickers
Real Estate Brochures & Forms
Real Estate Auto Accessories
Real Estate Tools & Devices
Real Estate Calculators
Blank Seed Packets
Custom Printed Packets
Aluminum ePanel Signs
Stock Real Estate Signs
Corrugated Shape Signs
Solid Plastic Stock Signs
Sign Frames & Fasteners
Sign Posts & Stakes
Yard Sign Frames
Yard Sign Accessories
Site Help / FAQ
Nav Menu 3
Nav Menu 4
Nav Menu 5
Nav Menu 6
Nav Menu 7
Nav Menu 8
Brochure Holders & Info Dispensers
Solar Lid For Outdoor Brochure Boxes
BROCHURE BOX COLOR
Solar Lid For Outdoor Brochure Box and Card Holder
Are you already equipped with Sanzo Specialties Brochure Boxes? Order solar lids on this page!
This lid is designed for any of the following brochure holder offerings you've previously ordered:
Outdoor Brochure and Card Holder
Outdoor Brochure and Card Holder 12Pack in White
Outdoor Brochure and Card Holder 12pack in Black
Outdoor Brochure and Card Holder 12pack in Red
Outdoor Brochure Box on Stake
Outdoor Brochure Box on Stake 6pack in White
Outdoor Brochure Box on stake 6pack in Black
Outdoor Brochure Box on stake 6pack in Red
Full directions are included with each solar powered lid
-The Brochure Box can be set to illuminate for 4 hours, 6 hours, or continually run until the battery is depleted to 50%.
-We recommend installing the Brochure Box as early as possible in the morning in order to get a full day's charge.
Note: The Brochure Box WILL NOT charge in the off position. The off position is for storage purposes only to preserve battery power when not in use.
Using Your Box
-Insert business cards into the business card holder and insert brochures. Then close the lid of the brochure box, allow to charge all day.
OFF Position - Far left position
Position 1 - Operates the LEDs until the battery level reaches 50%
Position 2 - Operates the LEDs for 4 hours a night
Position 3 - Operates the LEDs for 6 hours a night
The Brochure Box will NOT charge in the off position. This position is for storage purposes only, to conserve battery life.
Solar Brochure Holder Not Lighting? Causes and Solutions
1) Switch is not set to and operation mode (Auto, 4 or 6)
2) Ambient light source is “tricking” the unit into thinking it's daytime.
3) Battery did not receive a proper charge (no power reserve in battery) due to weather conditions or shadow castings during the day.
1) Be sure switch is set to an operation mode and not the off position. Unit will not charge throughout the day or operate at night if the switch is in the off position. Off position should only be used when storing the unit and even then every 2 months the unit should be charged to maintain the battery life.
2) Try covering the panel completely with a dense material such as double corrugated cardboard or wood with the switch on and check for operation. If the light operates then a lighting source is affecting your unit at night. Reposition the Brochure Box to an area with no ambient light or remove the ambient light source.
3) Try placing the unit under a 500w halogen bulb (6 to 8 inches away) for one minute with the switch on then covering the panel with a dense material such as double corrugated cardboard or wood and check for operation. If the unit operates then your unit is not receiving a sufficient charge throughout the day. Cloudy/stormy weather can cause this but the number one reason for this is shadow crossings on the panel. Even the smallest bit of shadow will disable the solar panel from operating, providing no charge to the battery reserve.
Clear Acrylic Outdoor Brochure Box on Stake
Outdoor Brochure Box on a Stake in Black - 6 Pack
Outdoor Brochure Box and Card Holder - Case of 12 in Black
INFOPAK Literature Dispenser
Outdoor Brochure Box and Card Holder - Case of 12 in Red
Solar Outdoor Brochure Box on a Stake
INFOBOX Outdoor Brochure Holder
Outdoor Brochure Box on a Stake in White - 6 Pack
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »